Release Market Updater

is there any way to change the prestige?
Like now I'm prestige 21 i want it 9.

D

Deleted member 1

is there any way to change the prestige?
Like now I'm prestige 21 i want it 9.
Not permanently, but you can run MarketUpdater and change the prestige to 9 and then whenever you use fiddler you'll be prestige 9 until you close fiddler again.

D

Deleted member 1

Do I have to wait for a new update to the market updater bc of the new alien chapter?
Market updater gets all data from your game files.

Simply update game to latest and then run market updater to generate new files.

D

Deleted member 1

I just update the files but still cant get new DLC
If you don't get the latest DLC when running market updater then it means you are putting the wrong path for DBD.
You probably have multiple installations of the game and you are providing the wrong installation when running the application.

Make sure you select the correct installation that is updated to 7.2.0 and not another installation that is still on 7.1.2 (or older)

If you don't get the latest DLC when running market updater then it means you are putting the wrong path for DBD.
You probably have multiple installations of the game and you are providing the wrong installation when running the application.

Make sure you select the correct installation that is updated to 7.2.0 and not another installation that is still on 7.1.2 (or older)
thank you so much i just reinstall the game and its work now

I keep getting unknown file version, any fix? I went into MarketUpdater and changed it to 7.2.0

(Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. what do i do?

D

Deleted member 1

(Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. what do i do?
Make sure to extract all files from the archive (.rar/.zip/.7z) and then try again.

D

Deleted member 1

I keep getting no network connection, imma see if I did anything wrong during the tutorial.

You can't use it on Steam without a SSL bypass.
If you want to use it and don't have a SSL bypass, then you will need to play on Epic Games or Microsoft Store instead.

If you are on Epic Games or Microsoft Store and are still receiving the error then try to launch your game without fiddler/unlockers open and proxy turned off in proxy settings (on windows); and if you still receive the error then you are banned.

yo it says 'C:\Users\Felix\Desktop\MarketUpdater\Other\CharacterNames.txt' is denied.
and i did allow every acces to it

Market Updater
Market updater is an application that allows you to generate the latest unlocker files without having to wait for other people to update them.
It generates the files from your game files, so simply update the game and then run the application to get the latest files.

Files that it generates:

Market.json​
This market file contains everything - cosmetics, DLC, items, addons, offerings, etc...
MarketDlcOnly.json​
This market file only contains DLC.
MarketNoSavefile.json​
This market file only contains cosmetics and DLC.
MarketWithPerks.json​
This market file contains cosmetics, DLC, and perks.
Bloodweb.json​
This is the data that gets used whenever you open the bloodweb - it tells the game that you own every item, addon, offering, etc...
GetAll.json​
This is the data that gets used whenever you launch the game - it tells the game that you own every item, addon, offering, etc...
Catalog.json​
This file tells the game what outfits exist in the game and a lot more information - it has been modified to make sets breakable and soon-to-be released cosmetics usable early.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fiddler auto responder list:
Format - 1st box : 2nd box (Find a file...)

api/v1/inventories : Market.json (Choose which market file you would like to use from the list above)
dbd-character-data/bloodweb : Bloodweb.json (Only enable if you're using Market.json and want everything in the game including items)
dbd-character-data/get-all : GetAll.json (Only Only enable if you're using Market.json and want everything in the game including items)
regex:^(?=.*\bbhvrdbd\b)(?=.*\bcatalog.json\b).*$ : Catalog.json

You need to download the .NET runtime (7.0) to use this application -> Download Here

when I open the game it says I need an internet connect can someone please help1695515445716.png

Back