Release Market Updater

D

Deleted member 1

Market Updater
Market updater is an application that allows you to generate the latest unlocker files without having to wait for other people to update them.
It generates the files from your game files, so simply update the game and then run the application to get the latest files.

Files that it generates:

Market.json​
This market file contains everything - cosmetics, DLC, items, addons, offerings, etc...
MarketDlcOnly.json​
This market file only contains DLC.
MarketNoSavefile.json​
This market file only contains cosmetics and DLC.
MarketWithPerks.json​
This market file contains cosmetics, DLC, and perks.
Bloodweb.json​
This is the data that gets used whenever you open the bloodweb - it tells the game that you own every item, addon, offering, etc...
GetAll.json​
This is the data that gets used whenever you launch the game - it tells the game that you own every item, addon, offering, etc...
Catalog.json​
This file tells the game what outfits exist in the game and a lot more information - it has been modified to make sets breakable and soon-to-be released cosmetics usable early.

Fiddler auto responder list:
Format - 1st box : 2nd box (Find a file...)

api/v1/inventories : Market.json (Choose which market file you would like to use from the list above)
dbd-character-data/bloodweb : Bloodweb.json (Only enable if you're using Market.json and want everything in the game including items)
dbd-character-data/get-all : GetAll.json (Only Only enable if you're using Market.json and want everything in the game including items)
regex:^(?=.*\bbhvrdbd\b)(?=.*\bcatalog.json\b).*$ : Catalog.json

You need to download the .NET runtime (8.0) to use this application -> Download Here

Attachments

• MarketUpdaterUE5.zip
    30.8 MB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1

hello it says, ssl connection could not be established, see inner exception
It will not be working for another 10 hours or so as I need to create and configure my API again for the Catalog generation.

If you or anyone else wants to get it working in the meantime then you can download the source and remove any calls to the Catalog class as that is the part that's causing the error, when that is done you can build the project and then run the application (new one that got built) and it will generate all files minus the Catalog.json

Source Code

D

Deleted member 1

Market updater is now working as intended.

Is it working? I just get this:

Attachments

• image_2023-05-21_235949762.png
    image_2023-05-21_235949762.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 516
D

Deleted member 1

i did and i have no files its just the exe
You need to run the exe and follow the steps, if you can't open the exe then you need to download the .NET (7.0) runtime which you can find a link for at the bottom of the main post on Market Updater thread.

You need to run the exe and follow the steps, if you can't open the exe then you need to download the .NET (7.0) runtime which you can find a link for at the bottom of the main post on Market Updater thread.
OHH tysmm!!

D

Deleted member 1

Is there a chance of a ban?
There is always a chance of a ban when cheating no matter how minute.

The ban chance is very slim but I still wouldn't use it on an account you care about.

D

Deleted member 1

Thank you so much for this <3
You're very welcome~
tR8GVJL.gif

Back