Release Market Updater

Hello when i open pak and enter my file i get this error

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks
One or more errors occurred. (Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)) and do i need to buy epic games dbd to bypass

when I put in my pak location it says "One or more errors occurred. (Unable to load DLL 'oo2core_9_win64.dll' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E))."

It still works and thank you Essence.

However, something isn't right with the Market Updater since the new update.

The items unlocker just doesn't work right, you only can equip accessories once, you launch a game, and then when the game is over there are items available anymore.

Screens to make myself more clear : First game right after starting the game, looks fine

Capture.PNG

----
Just after the game, no accessories available anymore
Capture2.PNG

D

Deleted member 1

It still works and thank you Essence.

However, something isn't right with the Market Updater since the new update.

The items unlocker just doesn't work right, you only can equip accessories once, you launch a game, and then when the game is over there are items available anymore.

Screens to make myself more clear : First game right after starting the game, looks fine

View attachment 39

----
Just after the game, no accessories available anymore
View attachment 40
That is normal, you need to open and close the bloodweb and then in your inventory switch to preset 2 and then back to 1 and you should have everything again. You'll need to do this after every match

You need to download the .NET runtime (7.0) to use this application -> Download Here

Market Updater
Market updater is an application that allows you to generate the latest unlocker files without having to wait for other people to update them.
It generates the files from your game files, so simply update the game and then run the application to get the latest files.

Files that it generates:

Market.json​
This market file contains everything - cosmetics, DLC, items, addons, offerings, etc...
MarketDlcOnly.json​
This market file only contains DLC.
MarketNoSavefile.json​
This market file only contains cosmetics and DLC.
MarketWithPerks.json​
This market file contains cosmetics, DLC, and perks.
Bloodweb.json​
This is the data that gets used whenever you open the bloodweb - it tells the game that you own every item, addon, offering, etc...
GetAll.json​
This is the data that gets used whenever you launch the game - it tells the game that you own every item, addon, offering, etc...
Catalog.json​
This file tells the game what outfits exist in the game and a lot more information - it has been modified to make sets breakable and soon-to-be released cosmetics usable early.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fiddler auto responder list:
Format - 1st box : 2nd box (Find a file...)

api/v1/inventories : Market.json (Choose which market file you would like to use from the list above)
dbd-character-data/bloodweb : Bloodweb.json (Only enable if you're using Market.json and want everything in the game including items)
dbd-character-data/get-all : GetAll.json (Only Only enable if you're using Market.json and want everything in the game including items)
regex:^(?=.*\bbhvrdbd\b)(?=.*\bcatalog.json\b).*$ : Catalog.json

Example:
image.png

is there anyway to make it so that i get all perks cosmetics dlc etc but i can still prestige my character legit?

I can´t get past the loading screen because it says that i have "NO NETWORK CONNECTION". Turning off my proxy also doesn´t work while running Fiddler. Pls help!

Attachments

• Bild_2023-07-13_163758340.png
    Bild_2023-07-13_163758340.png
    844 KB · Views: 19
D

Deleted member 1

I can´t get past the loading screen because it says that i have "NO NETWORK CONNECTION". Turning off my proxy also doesn´t work while running Fiddler. Pls help!
You can't use unlockers on Steam.

Hi, I have small problem, I dont have any skins except for few event ones and i cant even find them in shop, there are just no cosmetics but everything else works, also i have addons and stuff of all killers even deleted ones in bloodweb. Is there any way to fix it? New DLC is locked too

D

Deleted member 1

Hi, I have small problem, I dont have any skins except for few event ones and i cant even find them in shop, there are just no cosmetics but everything else works, also i have addons and stuff of all killers even deleted ones in bloodweb. Is there any way to fix it? New DLC is locked too
Either you set up the catalog responder wrong or my website is currently having issues which I'll check when I get home from work.

Make sure the responder is set up correctly and if it is and still isn't working then just disable the responder and everything should be fine.
That responder is only used for being able to break set pieces.

Either you set up the catalog responder wrong or my website is currently having issues which I'll check when I get home from work.

Make sure the responder is set up correctly and if it is and still isn't working then just disable the responder and everything should be fine.
That responder is only used for being able to break set pieces.
okay, so now i fixed it... kind of. I do have almost all cosmetics but some are still missing and the new dlc is locked, is it not updated yet or something is wrong with mine thing

D

Deleted member 1

okay, so now i fixed it... kind of. I do have almost all cosmetics but some are still missing and the new dlc is locked, is it not updated yet or something is wrong with mine thing
The Pak files you are using are outdated, make sure you have the game updated and are using the correct folder where you have the 7.0.2 version of the game installed.

The Pak files you are using are outdated, make sure you have the game updated and are using the correct folder where you have the 7.0.2 version of the game installed.
i just downloaded update like hour ago
*edit*
Found the issue, i had dbd on two drives and was selecting the outdated one

Last edited:
i have the same problem as him but im on eg?

Back