Release Market Updater

@Essence sup, your work is very valuable for us, everything works for me, but, for some reason, prestige and items do not work in the normal way, the new value is 666, with the old method the number of items was 50, as you can see, they stacked, how to fix it?1691956547666.png

D

Deleted member 1

@Essence sup, your work is very valuable for us, everything works for me, but, for some reason, prestige and items do not work in the normal way, the new value is 666, with the old method the number of items was 50, as you can see, they stacked, how to fix it?View attachment 50
The amount of items is decided by you, it asks what item amount you want when generating the files.
Note that it multiples the value by 2 so if you put 50 then it will give 100.

Also, after each game you need to open and close the bloodweb and then change to a different preset and back again to refresh your inventory. Otherwise it will take your item away whenever you load into a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of items is decided by you, it asks what item amount you want when generating the files.
Note that it multiples the value by 2 so if you put 50 then it will give 100.

Also, after each game you need to open and close the bloodweb and then change to a different preset and back again to refresh your inventory. Otherwise it will take your item away whenever you load into a game.
I understand you, thank you, but what about the prestiges? I set 100 all

1692003079401.png

D

Deleted member 1

I understand you, thank you, but what about the prestiges? I set 100 all

View attachment 51
You probably have multiple installations of the game and are providing the wrong one when asked for Pak path.

Make sure you are using the correct path for the installation of DBD that is on version 7.1.2

Also make sure Fiddler is set up to the correct path for the updated market files too.

so.. i tried to manually edit my prestige, set it to another number than what i did in the marketupdater, now whenever i switch from bloodweb to loudout it goes back to the prestige i set in the marketupdater and not the one i edited through GetAll, is there a fix for this?

D

Deleted member 1

so.. i tried to manually edit my prestige, set it to another number than what i did in the marketupdater, now whenever i switch from bloodweb to loudout it goes back to the prestige i set in the marketupdater and not the one i edited through GetAll, is there a fix for this?
No, you would need to get someone to create a custom fiddler script for you that extracts the character data from the GetAll.json and then replaces the bloodweb data with that data so it keeps the prestige.

The bloodweb.json only contains data for an individual character whereas getall.json has data for every character, but since the bloodweb.json is read whenever the bloodweb opens/closes it is setting the data from that instead.

No, you would need to get someone to create a custom fiddler script for you that extracts the character data from the GetAll.json and then replaces the bloodweb data with that data so it keeps the prestige.

The bloodweb.json only contains data for an individual character whereas getall.json has data for every character, but since the bloodweb.json is read whenever the bloodweb opens/closes it is setting the data from that instead.
i see.. thanks for the info, i will just not open the bloodweb in that case and that should keep my prestige, i appreciate your effort with making this its really easy to use!

D

Deleted member 1

i see.. thanks for the info, i will just not open the bloodweb in that case and that should keep my prestige, i appreciate your effort with making this its really easy to use!
You need to open the bloodweb after every match and then change to a different preset and back again to reload your inventory otherwise you will lose your item.
Only other workaround to keep your prestige is to restart your game after every match but that's annoying to do just to have a different prestige.

You need to open the bloodweb after every match and then change to a different preset and back again to reload your inventory otherwise you will lose your item.
Only other workaround to keep your prestige is to restart your game after every match but that's annoying to do just to have a different prestige.
damn it.. is there a way to at least allow you to level up the bloodweb with this? or am i just stuck at the prestige i select in the marketupdater?

D

Deleted member 1

damn it.. is there a way to at least allow you to level up the bloodweb with this? or am i just stuck at the prestige i select in the marketupdater?
You can level up the bloodweb by disabling the GetAll and Bloodweb autoresponders, but in doing so you'll no longer have perks/items/addons.

Once you re-enable them it will go back to using the prestige defined in market updater.

You can level up the bloodweb by disabling the GetAll and Bloodweb autoresponders, but in doing so you'll no longer have perks/items/addons.

Once you re-enable them it will go back to using the prestige defined in market updater.
thanks, i figured out that if you do switch to bloodweb and back to loadout to refill items, your prestige will show the same as you set it in marketupdater but for other players it will show what you set inside GetAll, but if you switch out to a different character and switch back it will then show others the prestige change, i can live with that tbh, thanks again for providing me with your info!

Back